Friday, October 1, 2010

personwhomeantsomuchtome!!

Here it goes again. After been such a long while I been procrastinating not only to write my blog as well as my assignment and mid-term exam revision.
What I have done pass few weeks? Oh ya, did I told you I have got my new lappie for free. It's a HP Mini from streamyx.. Woohoo..
And I have make it so far to my final semester. There will be another long way to go, ya )=. Anyway, mid-term is still on till next week and assignment deadline is only going to end by mid October i think..

Recently, I have this problem with one of the people around me and I find that it is a very good experience to handle conflicts like this. However, I will not step back to give you room and I will not ever going to admits things that is not done by me be it good or bad. No matter what, I should thank that particular person to be my side for so long and all the things that person done for me is much appreciated as well as I not going to forget bits and pieces of our memories. This is how much impact you imposed to my life.

Okay, I am happy with what I have currently. I am glad that both of you been my side all the time to help me out and be a SUPERB DUPERB good listener, maybe I can say advisor to me. HAHAHAHA. How much both of you meant to me will never ever able to be describe by words. Sometimes, I admit I am too emotional that might throw my temper on you girls, but ya, I apologies for that.

Thanks to another individual who have been taking in all my unhappiness like a DBKL. HAHA. I will not going to let you go. HEHE. and remember what promises you made for me as well as I made for you.

Finally, Mom and Dad, I miss you. Hope to go home now. Terrible homesick. )=

Love all of you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment