Saturday, July 3, 2010

Assumption, the termites of LOVE.

Sorry for being MIA this while. Life was tiring with intern.

Anyway, forget bout intern temporarily. It is Saturday. Wheee..
And I am staying at home doing nothing and not going anywhere at this wonderful day.

This is going to be a very emo piece. Please LEAVE if you do not want to be affected. ^^

Recently, I have been through too much up and down in my love life. I am so tired of it; I am still holding it so strong. Had talk to babe R about it and there I find out that she is going through what I used to face. Is it that love will have to get through all this shit?

Once you start to assume something about your partners, that is the start of those shit. Do not assume me to understand what you are thinking of. I am not a psychic that able to read mind. I won't know what have happen, only until you willing to spend a little bit of your saliva to tell me.

Is it that I am so hard to communicate with? Or I am so scary that you rather not to tell and assuming on it?
I do not attract and interest you anymore. I can bet this with my life.

I am so dilemma, to let go or not to? I understand no one will able to help me to make any decision on this. Maybe what she used to tell you a year ago is true, I am not good enough for you. Will you be more happy without me?

I have get enough from you. It hurts, don't you know it? However, I can promise that you a lot more important to me than what you can see. *Cross Finger*


No comments:

Post a Comment